The King Cobra performance mobility scooter is equipped with all the creature comforts as well as the benefits of a heavy duty scooter.
With powerful twin motors and brakes, the King Cobra performance mobility scooter enables the passenger to tackle rough terrain and hills with ease and in comfort. Owing to its unique suspension and curb climbing capabilities the King Cobra will perform well.
Its sheer grunt and power only adds to the attractiveness of this robust package. The King Cobra comes stock standard with all the decadent extras one would expect from a luxury heavy duty mobility scooter. Jam packed with features such as a sliding, swivel captain’s seat, rear view mirrors, LCD Display Screen with time, speedometer, temperature gauge, and optional rear pannier bag, this scooter is style and functionality on wheels!
For any further information or to arrange an in-home demonstration, please do not hesitate to call Advanced Scooters Brisbane or Advanced Scooters Sydney on 1300 738 339.
Features & Specifications
- Striking Spirit Red finish
- Stylish & distinctive design
- Sliding and rotating seat
- Digital LCD display.
- Delta bar
- Generous tiller adjustment
- High level indicators
- All round soft-ride suspension
- LED lighting
- Large ‘Blade’ alloy wheels
- Twin USB power socket to charge your phone or run devices
- Bottle/cup holder
- Optional rear pannier bag
- User friendly controls
- Adjustable seat position and seat back angle
- Height adjustable headrest
- Twin rear view mirrors
- Anti tip wheels
- Maximum user weight: 200kg
- 350mm Pneumatic Tyres
- Length: 1700mm
- Width: 730mm
- Batteries: 2 x 96 Amp Batteries
- Range: Up to 52km (Depends on terrain)
- Speed up to 13km/hr* *The maximum legal speed limit on a public footpath or road is 10km/hr