The Solax Genie foldable scooter is in a class of its own! It is a fully automatic electric folding and unfolding scooter available now in Australia. Easily operated by a remote, the scooter is readily folded or unfolded. There is also a button at the rear that can be used to open and fold the scooter.
The four wheeled Solax Genie foldable scooter is very stable but also able to manoeuver in tight spaces. The lightweight lithium ion battery is able to be safely carried on airlines and there are a range of optional extras that make travelling with your Solax Genie even easier. Optional extras available for purchase include: a battery bag, side bag, travel case, foldable basket, and a docking station for easy battery recharge. A Hercules lifter is also available to assist with lifting the Solax Genie in and out of your car.
This easy to use, ultra-portable electric scooter offers the ultimate in convenience with remote control operation.
A wide range of optional extras is available. Please go to the ‘Accessory’ page to view these items.
Solax Genie Specifications
- Carrying Capacity: 136kg
- Weight W/Battery: 26kg
- Weight W/O Battery: 24.5kg
- Max Speed: 6 kmph
- Length: 950mm
- Width: 450mm
- Height: 865mm
- Drive Wheel: 175mm (Solid)
- Front Wheel: 150mm (Solid)
- Turning Radius:1550mm
- Max Curb Height: 25mm
- Ground Clearance: 64mm
- Charger: 2AM Adaptor Power Cord/ Off-Board Lithium
- Batteries: 24V/10 AH x 1 Lithium Battery (Lithium Batteries now have MSDS Certificate which makes them safe for flight).
- Travel Distance: Up to 15km (Add a 2nd battery to get up to 30km per usage)
- Rear Wheel Drive System: Sealed Transaxle Direct Drive
- Controller: Dynamic/PG, 45A
- Motor: 120 Watt Motor Output: 120W x DC24V
- Braking Distance: 1.2M (Max Speed Forward)
- Colours: red, blue and white