Deluxe Transport Wheelchair
The deluxe transport chair or Deluxe disabled wheelchair is made of a lightweight yet strong aluminium frame. Available in three seat widths the maximum user capacity of the deluxe transport chair ranges from 110kg to 125kg for the heavy duty option. The deluxe transport chair features both rear attendant and rear wheel brakes for additional safety. The back folds down easily and the chair folds sideways by pulling up the seat from the centre.
The chair moves well owing to the large 300mm rear wheels and the smaller 200mm front wheels. The padded and lift up armrests allow easy access to tables for meals. The deluxe transport chair is supplied with a seatbelt as well as foldaway, adjustable leg rests.
The heavy duty deluxe transport chair features a reinforced frame for additional support.
Specifications of Deluxe Transport Wheelchair
|Max user capacity:||420mm and 470mm – 110kg, 560mm – 125kg|
|Seat width:||420mm (17”), 470mm (19”), 560mm (22”)|
Features of Deluxe Transport Chair
- Lightweight aluminium powder coated frame
- Fold down back rest
- Padded and lift up arm rests
- Removable arm rests for easy side transfer
- Large rear rubber wheels 300mm, front wheels 200mm
- Hard wearing nylon upholstery
- Attendant rear control brakes
- Manual brake on rear wheels
- Seat belt fitted
- Rear storage pocket on back rest